As social distancing restrictions lift and companies begin returning employees to work sites, Vincent White, an employment lawyer, shared in a FastCompany article some valuable information for employers and employees. Vincent also shared some legal rights that employees should know.
The article delves into Employee Concerns like:
- Returning to work
- Remote work trends
- Isolation taking a toll on remote workers
- Sexual harassment via messaging apps higher than ever
- Working while under the influence of drugs or alcohol is on the rise
- Employees facing retaliation for activism
- Knowing your rights and strengthening your relationship with the HR department
- Layoffs and firing while working remotely
- Rights for essential workers
Employer Concerns include:
- When work-from-home ends
- Industry-wide challenges
Read the entire article at: https://www.fastcompany.com/90557063/headed-back-to-the-office-these-are-your-rights-as-an-employee?
Copyright 2021. Foreman & Associates, LLC.