Below are several questions that were created after reading an interesting article by Marco Tabini. Let’s see if you can figure out the answers.
1. What U.S. launched company has nearly two-thirds of it business come from outside of the U.S.?
2. What company divides its earnings reports into five geographical regions?
3. Which company has almost 60 percent of its employees working in retail?
4. What company has doubled its R&D spending since 2010, going from $1.8 billion in 2010 to $3.4 billion in 2012?
5. What company uses over 17 million square feet of office space, and also owns over 1,000 acres of land?
6. What company compensates its board of directors with $50,000 in cash, $250,000 in restricted stock, and free product (one item from each product line)?
7. Following changes in corporate leadership, what well-known company does not offer executives severance agreements, tax gross-ups, or cash payments?
8. What company is building a “spaceship” campus?
4. Once again, Apple
6. Yep, Apple
8. Yes, the answer is Apple.
Source: Macworld (June, 2013). Print Edition. Page 16.
Copyright 2013. Some Rights Reserved. Foreman & Associates, LLC. foremanandassociates.co